- How many posts did you write? Including this one, 21.
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? All of them were for the challenge.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? 14
- Which post received the most comments? My Milwaukee Brewers Week 3 post got the most comments. Why do you think that happened? It is an interesting post.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? My country’s food. I love talking about food.
- Did you change blog themes at all and why? Yes. I wanted one that fit my personality.
- How many widgets do you have? As of right now, 13. Do you think this is too many or not enough? Just the right amount. It isn’t crowded, and it isn’t bare.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? 3.
- What were your first impressions of this blog? I thought the blog was boring.
- What captured your attention? Seeing the creative picture made on Kerpoof.com.
- What distracted you on the blog? Nothing.
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? Have more, better pictures.
This week we played a game. You had to find a blog, leave a quality comment, and then use that person’s blogroll to find another blog to comment on. We had to leave a total of nine comments. My favorite posts were ones that I could relate with. For example: sports, video games, or fun activities. When I left a quality comment, I complimented them. I usually told them to keep up the good work. I visited blogs from the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Most of the people either had no blogroll, or a blogroll with only two or three classmates. Here are my comments, and the blogs I commented on:
Liam’s Blog- http://liamsblog.global2.vic.edu.au/
Jonathon’s Comment- http://jonathone600.edublogs.org/2012/04/27/creativity/#comment-10
I have joined many sites on the internet. I have joined sports sites, gaming sites, and news sites. When I join, I usually use a fake name(unless I know it’s a secure site). I then give my date of birth(fake again). I sometimes have to answer security questions. I usually answer them truthfully. When I googled my name, I found a page about me being on high honor roll. I also saw my facebook photo. Googling your name can be very fun.
I have learned a lot about computers from my Dad. My Dad works with computers for his job, and he likes to teach me and my brother about them. I have learned about many things including motherboards, IP addresses, and a little bit about computer hacking(not the bad kind). It has definitely brought us closer together. I really enjoy it.
Kids should have cell phones. They are very useful in terms of safety and entertainment. If you get lost, you can call someone with your phone. If you’re bored, you can play a game on your phone. There are a lot of different reasons to get a cell phone. You just have to convince your parents using one.
We use creativity in everything we do. From what we draw, to how big our sandwich is. I recently created a cool picture on Kerpoof.com. I entitled it: Going, Going, Gone! I had a lot of fun while creating it. It just shows that you can be creative, even online. Here is my picture:
I would enjoy volunteering at sporting events. I really enjoy sports, and I would like to volunteer at a place involving sports. I could work concessions, officiate, or even prep the field/court. Volunteering in a sporting environment would be exciting to me.
The United States has a lot of good sports to watch and play. You have golf, basketball, baseball, football, and soccer. Those are just a few. There are many more. In golf, they just had the Masters. It is a very important golf tournament. In basketball, the collegiate season is over, but the professional players are still fighting for the championship. The professional baseball season just started. I am rooting for the Brewers! Football is in the off-season, but it is still fun to play. Professional soccer is still in league play, but they are hard at work. If you want to learn more, you can ask me by posting a comment on this post. I hope you enjoy the sport season.
The United States has so many great foods. You have unhealthy food(fast food), and healthier food. Some food is so delicious, that I don’t want to eat anything else, ever again. Of course, that food is usually unhealthier. If you want to go healthy, there are so many fruits to choose from. There are some fruits that are so sweet, that they taste like candy. The US has so many great foods that I haven’t even talked about. You have to try them!